Jugendkulturarbeit e.V. sucht kurzfristig zum 1.10.2012 eine/einen Freiwilligen für ein EFD/EVS Projekt in Debrecen (Ungarn), der zweitgrößten Stadt Ungarns. Das Projekt ist vom Partner "Uton" koordiniert, fängt am 1. Oktober 2012 an und dauert 11 Monate.
Hier die Ausschreibung:
Dear Partners and Volunteers!
We would like to host 2 volunteers (a girl and a boy)! We are a dynamic and enthusiastic young workgroup, we are waiting for same youngsters. Our country – Debrecen – is very interesting. There are a lot of programs, leisure opportunities and as Debrecen is one of the university centers in Hungary, there are a lot of youngsters from foreign countries.
What can you do here?
The aim of the project to prepare youth what can be do after school.
You will participate and organize these programs:
1. What’s up? – Presentations, programs to realize their opportunities after school (work, study, volunteering…).
2. Intercultural club – Presentations about favourite countries.
3. Language club – Practise the language with other youth through games.
4. Geocaching – Learn about the values and beauties of our country.
5. Your own program – Volunteers have the opportunity to make their own programs.
We would like if you use your creativity during the project!
Besides these activities you can participate in other youth programs and in our association’s life.
It is a good chance to try yourself in different situations!
If you have interest about this project, please contact us!
We need some infos about you and your sending organization, please send us as soon as possible:
– an English Europass CV with a photo
– an English motivation letter
– the application form
– if you have the possibility send a video about you (short introduction, why are you want to be our volunteer …)
– the PartIII.
Our volunteers need to be open-minded, creative young people, who are handle their voluntary work quite serious and would like to be active and work in the field of youth work. We are looking for helpful, flexible, outgoing, social person, who has good communication skills, empathy and tolerance. We require English skills at the basic level and ability to speak and communicate well and computer user skills needed also.
Please, send your CV, motivation letter, the application form and the PartIII to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Before the final decision will be a Skype interview.
We are waiting for you!
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us!
Tel: 0441 3801260
Davide Leonardi (EVS Koordinator für Jugedkulturarbeit e.V.)